Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Eastman Leather McQueen A2 Jacket Size 42

space_cowboy369

New in Town
Beautiful jacket!
it's a fantastic piece. Unfortunately I have hit the gym hard the last year and half and its just a tad tight on my arms now. I plan to use the funds from the sale to immediately buy the size 44. It's my favorite jacket I own besides my Bond Skyfall Levis Menlo.

Pyritez

New in Town
It sure looks a lot like full grain goathide with that heavy pebbled finish.
Isn't horsehide supposed to have a striated grain pattern?

Just goes to show that leather is awful difficult to source going by just grain look alone. Either that....or its goat, lol.

Screenshot_20240207-113143.png
Screenshot_20240207-113211.png

Pyritez

New in Town
Interesting. You can see the striations much better in your Aero Bronco photo, as it looks to be broken in more than the Eastman. Very faint striation happening on the Eastman in those photos.

New(er), non-broken-in jackets are much more difficult to tell the hide source from off of just the grain pattern, apparently.

Thanks for the Aero photo.

comeontele

New in Town
Hey- was wondering if it's still available? I had a couple questions.
Hi all,

I have a gorgeous eastman leather Mcqueen A2 jacket for sale. I have outgrown it and desperately want to buy the next size up. Sizing wise, I feel like it fits like a Medium size jacket. If anyone has any questions let me know!

Asking $1700 OBO!

Eastman Site Listing: https://www.eastmanleather.com/original-maker-jackets/464-type-a-2-reissue-escape-a-2-.html

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner