Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Eastman Leather Monarch A-2 Sz 48

navy201

New in Town
Hello all,
I have for sale an Eastman Monarch A-2 Jacket in a size 48. It features Warhorse Horsehide in a nice dark russet color with a beautiful grain, lots of character, and is just starting to show patina. I wore this for less than one season and its been in the closet since due to my new Goodwear addiction. So in order to fund my new habit, I'm letting this go. Please buy it! It is clean with no odors or soiling. The mid brown knits are in like-new condition. I even still have the tags.
Chest=25.5"
Shoulders=20.5"
Arm=27"
Back from collar base=27''

Fit is very trim. I wear a sz. 46 suit and it fits me.

These are $1250 shipped new. Asking $850 OBO shipped.

I'm including pics in 2 different lights (incandescent and fluorescent) in order to show the beauty of the hide.

Closecollar.JPG
Frontlight.JPG
LightFront2.JPG
LightFront3.JPG
Shoulder.JPG
Sleeve.JPG
Tag.JPG
Front.JPG
Back.JPG
Close.JPG

navy201

New in Town
Hello all,
I have for sale an Eastman Monarch A-2 Jacket in a size 48. It features Warhorse Horsehide in a nice dark russet color with a beautiful grain, lots of character, and is just starting to show patina. I wore this for less than one season and its been in the closet since due to my new Goodwear addiction. So in order to fund my new habit, I'm letting this go. Please buy it! It is clean with no odors or soiling. The mid brown knits are in like-new condition. I even still have the tags.
Chest=25.5"
Shoulders=20.5"
Arm=27"
Back from collar base=27''

Fit is very trim. I wear a sz. 46 suit and it fits me.

These are $1250 shipped new. Asking $850 OBO shipped.

I'm including pics in 2 different lights (incandescent and fluorescent) in order to show the beauty of the hide.

View attachment 50172 View attachment 50174 View attachment 50175 View attachment 50176 View attachment 50177 View attachment 50178 View attachment 50179 View attachment 50169 View attachment 50170 View attachment 50171
Sold. Thank you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner