Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Field Leather Route 66 (sz44)-Catch and Release

Roy Hobbs

One of the Regulars
It's with a heavy heart that I put this back up for sale. The fit is *almost* perfect for me but unfortunately not perfect enough. I've spend the better part of the weekend trying to convince myself it would work and must admit it just is a little too short for my longer torso. I purchased this from @Tom71 who was amazingly gracious and accurate with his description.

All I can add to his original post is that the leather quality is ridiculous. If you haven't handled a Field Leather jacket yet, it's a very fine, well constructed jacket. The #8 main zipper is also really nice!

I paid $800 USD so that's what I'd like, I'll even cover shipping if it's in the CONUS. (USPS flat rate, standard insurance) PP/FF only.

See the original post for further details and pics. Happy to provide any additional pics or info if you need.

Thanks for the consideration!

https://www.thefedoralounge.com/threads/fs-field-leathers-modified-route-66-café-racer-sz-44.108245/

Attachments

• Capture1.JPG
    Capture1.JPG
    128.8 KB · Views: 348
  • Capture2.JPG
    Capture2.JPG
    138.1 KB · Views: 342

Kuro

Practically Family
So much temptation. So very tempting. This looks like a real treat! GLWS!

Roy Hobbs

One of the Regulars
Thanks. The blue liner is really impressive. I've tried to convince myself to keep it but for my torso size it's just too short. Already putting together a custom order.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelSturm