Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Fields Leather B3 sz38-40 (first prototype)

Zipp_Lightning

New in Town
Hi all- at the end of last winter I bought a Connecticut from Greg and then he posted to his instagram stories this B3 prototype and I had to have it as well. Sadly, it's just a bit too snug in my chest. My Connecticut is a little bigger. But this B3 is totally gorgeous. The horsehide trim I believe is the brown Shinki ponyhide. I'm planning to order another a size up because I wanted this to be able to do some work in like shoveling snow but I just can't reach forward enough in this one. I wore it for just a few hours. Perfect condition.

I'm 6'/180lb.

1k shipped in US, PP F&F or Venmo/Cashapp

thanks,
Zipp

MattieXMoto

One of the Regulars
@Zipp_Lightning was a pleasure to do business with. I wasn't expecting to buy a b3 but this kinda just lined up perfectly with timing. He was kind enough to deliver the jacket to nyc and like a true honest person allowed me to try it on and inspect it.

I was also super lucky with the fit. It fits like it was custom cut by Greg at Field Leathers for my measurements.

And look at the shearling and shinki panels match perfect!

20231206_182620.jpg
20231206_183101.jpg
20231206_183127.jpg
20231206_183142.jpg

Last edited:

leather.be

One of the Regulars
That looks phenomenally nice. I was considering it too but it wasn't meant to be. Congrats on the positive transaction!

MattieXMoto

One of the Regulars
That looks phenomenally nice. I was considering it too but it wasn't meant to be. Congrats on the positive transaction!
I Just sold my old Schott b3 because it was too warm for typical ny winter. Lol. So i got this. . But the price and fit were just too good to pass up for me. When I saw the price drop i had no choice.

I will have to just wear lighter layer underneath. It is on another level vs my schott 257s.

Geekrobot

One of the Regulars
I Just sold my old Schott b3 because it was too warm for typical ny winter. Lol. So i got this. . But the price and fit were just too good to pass up for me. When I saw the price drop i had no choice.

I will have to just wear lighter layer underneath. It is on another level vs my schott 257s.
If you decide to move it on lmk! Congrats !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner