Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: four Akubras

Picker

One of the Regulars
Okay. Update: the Campdraft and Federation are sold and gone. Still available are the Banjo Paterson (60) and Kiandra (61). New prices, shipped in the lower 48: $110 for the Banjo and $85 for the Kiandra. Buy one and get your choice of a used Tilley T3 (with the snap up side), a great yard hat, or a Tilley T5 Hemp. These are great "dunk 'em and go" work hats. Both have been washed according to Tilley's instructions. I have a T5 cotton duck hat that I have been wearing and washing for 9 years, and it aint leaving me. It's been to Mexico, Belize, Spain, Italy, The Netherlands, and the list is ever growing. Great travel hats. Pm me, but best contact is adenny@numail.org. Tilley photos upon email request.

Picker

One of the Regulars
Final price reduction: $100 for the Banjo Paterson and $75 for the Kiandra. If they don't sell at these prices, I will donate them to my school's theater department for a tax deduction. Get the Tilley of your choice (described and pictured above) with the purchase of a hat...or buy a Tilley at the Akubra price and get the Akubra...ha,ha.

Picker

One of the Regulars
The Banjo is sold, pending the usual.... The brown Kiandra remains; it is a beautiful hat, a cross between western and outback accents. It will complement jeans, khaki slacks, and even a casual earth-toned sport jacket. It will also keep the rain off your head and the sun out of your eyes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner