Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Freewheelers Mulholland, Brown, Size 36

ChienChilla

One of the Regulars
For sale is my brown Freewheelers Mulholland in size 36. The brown variant of this jacket was produced in limited quantity (even more limited than the black ones), so it's very rare. The construction, typical of Freewheelers, is exceptional, and the horsehide used here is gorgeous. Pictures do not do it justice. See pictures for measurements. I'll be happy to answer any questions or take additional pictures. Price is 2800 shipped within the US.

Attachments

• Back Length.jpg
    Back Length.jpg
    210.8 KB · Views: 84
  • Back.jpg
    Back.jpg
    205.1 KB · Views: 75
  • Blem.jpg
    Blem.jpg
    312.5 KB · Views: 89
  • Chest.jpg
    Chest.jpg
    922.1 KB · Views: 87
  • Cuff.jpg
    Cuff.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 101
  • Front.jpg
    Front.jpg
    203.9 KB · Views: 90
  • Hem.jpg
    Hem.jpg
    212.6 KB · Views: 84
  • Lining.jpg
    Lining.jpg
    184.9 KB · Views: 78
  • Shoulder.jpg
    Shoulder.jpg
    204.2 KB · Views: 81
  • Sleeve.jpg
    Sleeve.jpg
    209.8 KB · Views: 81

Igneous629

One of the Regulars
They had a prior listing of the same jacket. I bought it. I’m not sure why they reposted it besides he wanted to share additional pictures of the wear. Weird they added another posting though…..

ChienChilla

One of the Regulars
I dunno if it’s another posting or the same one and they just haven’t taken it down yet. I have messaged a seller in the past about a jacket that was actively listed, but then he later told me it was sold and he just hasn’t taken it down yet, then took it down later. So maybe that’s the case?

Either way, hope you get an answer. I’m interested in a jacket from the same seller.

Igneous629

One of the Regulars
Their communication has been good so far. Being in China, they are lengthy between responses. I’ll let you know how it goes.

Igneous629

One of the Regulars
Yeah, that’s the seller and I just noticed they are in China, not Japan. I was making an assumption, but a bad one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner