Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS/ FT: Aero Cafe Racer Brown FQHH (USA)

jpk_NJ

One Too Many
FS $650 shipped in CONUS (PayPal F&F or add 3%)
Or even Trade for another Aero CR in Black. Jacket is 1yr old but Ive realized I'm more of a black leather guy than brown. Non Smoker. Approx measurements below. Tagged 44 but closer to a 42 I think. Jacket also has two inside pockets!

Pit - 23.5"
Shoulder - 19.25"
Back - 25.75"
Sleeve - 25.5"
Bottom Hem - 21" image1.jpeg image3.jpeg image2.jpeg image4.jpeg image5.jpeg image6.jpeg image7.jpeg

Last edited:

jpk_NJ

One Too Many
As for even Trades, I'd be open to Black Aero CR's anywhere from 40-44. Just depends on the individual measurements. 19" Shoulder is the only requisite

Acererak

One of the Regulars
I’ve got a black Aero highwayman fqhh labeled 42 with similar measurements. I can get you exact measurements and photos if you’re interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

jpk_NJ

One Too Many
Unfortunately I don't get into the city all that much, so it would have to be a mail/paypal transaction. Or definitely in person if you're ever in CNJ / Bridgwater area

jpk_NJ

One Too Many
I’ve got a black Aero highwayman fqhh labeled 42 with similar measurements. I can get you exact measurements and photos if you’re interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Thanks for the heads up but the Highway man shape doesn't really work on me, unless maybe sized down to a 38! This CR was on my upper end of loose fit and Ive trimmed down recently. So Im most likely a 42 in Aero CR now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot