Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: German cafe racer sz 40

torfjord

Call Me a Cab
►PRICE
€250 + shipping. PayPal/Friends and Family.

►DETAILS
Let's be honest here—German designs like this don't always get the recognition they truly deserve. But for those in the know, this cafe racer jacket is a hidden gem. Alright, buckle up and get ready to experience the true essence of vintage with this German cafe racer jacket straight from the 50s or 60s.
Take a closer look, and you'll notice the exquisite grain and authentic creases that give this jacket its distinctive character.

►FEATURES
This cafe racer jacket proudly boasts padded shoulders and elbows, a true nod to its racing heritage. Originally part of a racing suit, it's a statement piece that represents the daring spirit of those who lived life on the edge.

►CONDITION
Despite its age, this jacket is a true survivor. No unpleasant odours linger, and the lining remains clean and pristine, a testament to the care it has received over the years. It's a vintage treasure that has aged gracefully, ready to take its place in your collection.

Issues that I feel I must mention is one of the sleeve zips is hard to move. Main zip works without issues but you need to be careful when you unpin it.

►FIT
I would say this fits like a 40 but keep in mind the provided measurements for a perfect fit:

Chest 54 cm / 21.25 inch

Shoulders 44 cm / 17.3 inch

Sleeves 63 cm / 24.8 inch

Back length 59 cm / 23.2 inch

Hem 50 cm / 19.7 inch

►EXTRA
If you have any questions about this incredible piece of history, don't hesitate to reach out.! I ship from within the European Union, will ship worldwide at cost.

IMG_9315.jpeg
IMG_9318.jpeg
IMG_9317.jpeg
IMG_9319.jpeg
IMG_9316.jpeg
IMG_9314.jpeg
IMG_9324.jpeg
IMG_9322.jpeg
IMG_9321.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members