Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: German Sports Suit green SB notch lapel - US sz. 46

Fastuni

Call Me a Cab
For sale is a great German sports suit for a larger fellow.

The fabric is heavy quality pure wool gabardine in a rich dark green color.

Classic cut with notched, medium wide lapels, pleated patch pockets with flaps, three-button single-breasted front and single vent.

Trousers are uncuffed, zipped flatfront. Cuffs can be added if desired (and length allows it).

The jacket has a very classic 30-40's style cut (the lowest button is on pocket height) and would also look great with brown, cream or grey gabardine pleated slacks as a combination sports suit.

I can also imagine the jacket with wide flannels, knickerbockers or breeches.

If desired by the buyer I can easily shorten sleeves and legs, or adjust the waist. On demand I can also replace the buttons with normal suit buttons (brown or black).

Great opportunity for a good quality German sports/hunting suit.
Perfect for the outdoorsy gent or bringing some style to your nearest Oktoberfest. ;)

Good, clean condition. Not faults detected - probably little worn.

Size EUR 56 - US/UK 46

Sleeves: 68 cm - 26.7 in
Shoulder: 50 cm - 19.7 in
Chest flat: 60 cm - 23.6 in
Back with collar: 83,5 cm - 32.9 in

Waist: 104 cm + 8 cm inlay - 41 in + 3.15 in inlay
Leg inside: 77 cm - 30.3 in
Leg outside: 107 cm - 42.13 in
Leg bottom width: 27,7 cm - 11 in

The matching Borsalino Fedora in 7 1/2 (61) is also for sale, see the respective thread:
http://www.thefedoralounge.com/show...o-7-1-2-(61)-Fedora-high-crown-olive-fur-felt

1-9.jpg

2-5.jpg

4-4.jpg

3-4.jpg

Bargain price of 100 USD plus shipping (35 USD to USA, 25 USD to Europe, 10 USD to Germany).

Shipping via DHL as an insured parcel, payment via Paypal.

Best Regards!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy