Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Good Wear Hercules Size 44

cdallas

One of the Regulars
Up for sale is a size 44 Good Wear Hercules in black Horween Mustang Horsehide. The lining is cotton plaid with black rayon sleeves. Measurements and pictures below. Looking for $950 including priority US shipping and insurance, PayPal F&F only. Let me know if interested and if you'd like any additional pictures or information.

Jason

Measurements:
23.5 Pit to Pit
23.25 front along zipper
26.Back Height
19.5 Shoulder width
26 Sleeve length

001(85).jpg

001(84).jpg

001(82).jpg

nick123

I'll Lock Up
Damn it Jonesy. but I’m glad you got it; I know you’ve been after another one of John’s civies for some time now.

If you want to let anything go to offset cost of this one, you know who to call.

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
Damn it Jonesy. but I’m glad you got it; I know you’ve been after another one of John’s civies for some time now.

If you want to let anything go to offset cost of this one, you know who to call.
Hey @nick123 I have a Bronco A-2 in cowhide at a good price if you are interested.

jonesy86

I'll Lock Up
This one was passed on at my break even to @Brandrea33. I really think it is a beautiful jacket and hope he feels the same. I would love to see some pics from the new owner. It was hard to let go of this one, but I just have too many jackets to handle.
Peace,
:)

Brandrea33

One Too Many
This one was passed on at my break even to @Brandrea33. I really think it is a beautiful jacket and hope he feels the same. I would love to see some pics from the new owner. It was hard to let go of this one, but I just have too many jackets to handle.
Peace,
:)

Needless to say I was gobsmacked to get your message!
THANK YOU, @jonesy86 …. I can’t wait to receive this one!!

Fit pictures for sure. I just hope the jacket can deal with the temperature change :rolleyes:

Thank you again, my first Goodwear!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner