Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Knox 40 Grey 7

RobStC

A-List Customer
For sale:
Knox Forty, medium grey, with Cav edge brim, size 7 US.
Superb quality of felt! Brim is just under 2 1/2", ribbon is 2", and condition is generally good with only a couple of very small and shallow moth marks on edge of brim.

Bought a few months back from a well known Lounger in the US, but have decided to sell on as I am preferring a slightly wider brim these days.

£60~ (GBP) plus postage or shipping. Please PM if interested or with any questions.
Thanks,
RobStC

P1010354.jpg

P1010355.jpg

P1010356.jpg

P1010360.jpg

m0nk

One Too Many
I tried to reply to your PM, though got an error that your inbox was full. Here the general gist of my response:

Knowing that this is that specific hat also raises my interest a bit, but I'll need to see what I can quickly put together in terms of funds for the purchase. The crease also looks a bit different, did it require a rebock for that or would it go back to the diamond crease pretty easily?

And do you happen know if there are additional customs fees to what you noted as possible shipping?

Send me a PM if/when you get a chance.

Thanks again!!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn