Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Legendary/Schott Thoroughbred Horsehide Cafe Racer Motorcycle Jacket Size 44

Cyber Lip

Practically Family
This jacket is only 3 months old, and has only been worn less than 10 times (not for riding, just around town). I'm selling it because it's too large for me and I waited too long to look into returning it. Brand-spanking new condition, could pass for new, just slightly more broken in than brand new due to being worn a couple times.

Very nice jacket!

Full specs on this jacket can be found here:

http://www.legendaryusa.com/Thoroughbred-Horsehide-Racer-Motorcycle-Jacket-p/6045h.htm

The measurements are as follows: back length: 27" (jacket is longer in back, shorter in front), shoulder to shoulder: 20", sleeves measured from shoulder seam along the outseam to end of cuff: 25", chest measured across with jacket lying flat from bottom of armpit: 24-25" (not sure I measured that part correctly).

I paid $620 for it and am asking an even $500 + $23 shipping (to the lower 48 states). Please email me w/questions or to express interest (no PM's please). My email: oatwilly @ gmail dot com. Thanks for looking!

2j48pbn.jpg

2cni9l0.jpg

b5jnsz.jpg

282mah0.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALittleBitOfCompany