Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Lewis Leathers GT Monza Leather Jacket, sz. S/M

Lewis Leathers GT Monza leather jacket with a dress instead of cafe-racer collar.

Apparently, these are rare. I can't seem to find a single photo of one on Google Image Search.

★PRICE★
EUR + shipping. TFL only price.

★INFO★
I thought the last one I got couldn't possibly be outclassed; This one proved me wrong. But there's nothing I can say to convince you of anything other than... Just check out the pics, make sure it fits and get yourself the coolest, meanest, most rock & roll jacket ever.

Gotta say a few words about the leather; It's not like any other LL I've seen. Same thickness though much softer and more pliable with more sheen & texture. Sheepskin ease of wear with cowhide weight.
I'm pretty sure it's calf, which is IMO the most luxurious hide you can buy.

Quilted lining is of the standard weight and it's positively warm. Armor is thickly padded.

★CONDITION★
Leather: Finish/top coat superficially faded around the edges, cuffs & hem. The leather underneath is intact. No fraying, etc. The jacket is at that perfect worn-in but not worn-out moment in time. No damage!

Hardware/Lining: Replaced main zipper pull-tab. Nothing more. All else perfect. Clean.

★SIZE★

Tagged 42, more like 38. Maybe even 36. It's a tight jacket. Very narrow sleeve with high arm-holes. If you're a regular 42, forget about it. I'm 38 and I can barely zip it up.
Measurements are. . .
  • Chest/P2P: 52 cm / 20.5"
  • Shoulders (mind the armor): 48 cm / 19"
  • Hem (adjustible): 50 cm / 19.5"
  • Sleeve length: 63 cm / 25"
  • Back length (note the extended kidney panel; Front is much shorter): 66 cm / 26"

★MISC★
That's about it. I'm not selling this one very cheap & I'll admit right away that I'm making a profit here but this is one of a kind, beyond cool, authentic LL, one you won't find a replacement for.
Vtg ones go for over $1000. The jacket is worth two. SLP's best selling jacket is a knock-off of this so I dunno, if anyone's interested, cool. If not, cool.

20211113-112109.jpg

20211113-112133.jpg

20211113-112207.jpg

20211113-112211.jpg

20211113-112156.jpg

20211113-112149.jpg

20211113-112458.jpg

20211113-112337.jpg

20211113-112345.jpg

20211113-112351.jpg

20211113-112443.jpg

20211113-112449.jpg

20211113-112412.jpg

20211113-112259.jpg

New-Canvas.png

Last edited:
Forgot to add; The photos are large. Click on any to zoom in.

Ivan that sweater is adding 45lbs to your frame. Sell that instead. LOL. This one you need to keep! That jacket is KFA!

I'll freeze without it! XD

The jacket is seriously small. The 20.5" chest width is actually somewhat misleading if you take that heavily padded quilted liner into the account. Pure winter edition LL. I guess it had to be since it was intended for an UK winter. With or without the sweater, it's just not my size. You know when you know. . .

this one is too good! wow
Wanted to add this to WJAYWT thread but avoid spamming it; The jacket is a LOT shorter at the front. You can see it doesn't even touch my belt, zipped up. Only thing you'd have perhaps problem with is the sleeve length which is of course longer 'cause of the bike and all but on the other hand, shoulder armor takes a good chunk out of them, too.

Not saying it'd fit you spot on 'cuz we can't tell without you trying it on but if it did, that'd be it.
Ditto for the shoulder width. Those quilted armors are THICC.

Jin431

Call Me a Cab
Forgot to add; The photos are large. Click on any to zoom in.

I'll freeze without it! XD

The jacket is seriously small. The 20.5" chest width is actually somewhat misleading if you take that heavily padded quilted liner into the account. Pure winter edition LL. I guess it had to be since it was intended for an UK winter. With or without the sweater, it's just not my size. You know when you know. . .

Wanted to add this to WJAYWT thread but avoid spamming it; The jacket is a LOT shorter at the front. You can see it doesn't even touch my belt, zipped up. Only thing you'd have perhaps problem with is the sleeve length which is of course longer 'cause of the bike and all but on the other hand, shoulder armor takes a good chunk out of them, too.

Not saying it'd fit you spot on 'cuz we can't tell without you trying it on but if it did, that'd be it.
Ditto for the shoulder width. Those quilted armors are THICC.

I'm a little squirt lol anything longer than 23" length looks off on me already. Same goes for the sleeves it has to be 23-23.25 straight down lol too bad about the jacket being tight in the torso maybe take a page out of Marc's book and do the whole stretch with a pillow technique??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana