Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Lost Worlds Easy Rider HH Jacket 42

photo2u

Call Me a Cab
Mistakes are ok. We all make them. Own them and communicate.

Which MC jackets are you looking to sell?

Merry Christmas Tom.

I have made some myself. Just last week In good old Mexico, I lost 600 US dollars. More, I was robbed by someone I trusted for a very long time. Sad, but true. However, I still believe in honesty and good in people.

BikerMan

A-List Customer
I have made some myself. Just last week In good old Mexico, I lost 600 US dollars. More, I was robbed by someone I trusted for a very long time. Sad, but true. However, I still believe in honesty and good in people.ea
Wow. That’s terrible. I’m from North Carolina blue ridge mountains. I’ve been collecting leather jackets for about 45 years. I had a couple of bad experiences on eBay but as a whole it’s been on the level. When I get a chance I’ll post some jackets. They all range from large to xl. My weight varied so much I usually bought 2 of each jacket I liked. One large and one xl. It got kind of expensive. I’m 64 now and it dawned on me I’d better sell the majority so my wife doesn’t get stuck with them. I’m somewhat younger than her. I really hate the way eBay has evolved so I started reading the fedora lounge a couple of years ago. I hope I’ve found the right place to sell on with like minded people. I’ll try to list some soon. Sincerely Tom

photo2u

Call Me a Cab
Wow. That’s terrible. I’m from North Carolina blue ridge mountains. I’ve been collecting leather jackets for about 45 years. I had a couple of bad experiences on eBay but as a whole it’s been on the level. When I get a chance I’ll post some jackets. They all range from large to xl. My weight varied so much I usually bought 2 of each jacket I liked. One large and one xl. It got kind of expensive. I’m 64 now and it dawned on me I’d better sell the majority so my wife doesn’t get stuck with them. I’m somewhat younger than her. I really hate the way eBay has evolved so I started reading the fedora lounge a couple of years ago. I hope I’ve found the right place to sell on with like minded people. I’ll try to list some soon. Sincerely Tom

Tom, I will keep my eyes open for your jackets. Thanks for sharing.

Around 13-14 years ago I lived in the VA Beach/Norfolk/Hampton Roads area. Got plenty of chances to ride Blue Ridge. Awesome times. Then I moved to Colorado where the riding is unbeatable. Currently in Texas Hill Country and it ain’t too shabby.

Damon141

Practically Family
Man someone was pretty rough with that main zipper, that’s a NOS Scovill #10 and it literally looks like a kid or someone that is just ignorant to the way things work, just ended up forcing that zipper.

Due to the shipping cost, I wonder if there is a way to replace the zipper by hand using the same stitching holes as mentioned in a post by Photo2u.
So you don’t have unsightly double stitching in that beautiful jacket.

Sorry this happened and thanks for pointing this out

LWs Scoville do have tape issues. They are not hard to rip. Typically at the bottom of the zip. Replaced two of mine.

Carlos840

I'll Lock Up
Man someone was pretty rough with that main zipper, that’s a NOS Scovill #10 and it literally looks like a kid or someone that is just ignorant to the way things work, just ended up forcing that zipper.

Due to the shipping cost, I wonder if there is a way to replace the zipper by hand using the same stitching holes as mentioned in a post by Photo2u.
So you don’t have unsightly double stitching in that beautiful jacket.

Sorry this happened and thanks for pointing this out

I've sent the jacket back to Stuart, i know Fausto can replace it without leaving a trace, he does the best zipper changes i have seen.

@JMax where the Scovilles you broke the same model? Not sure i should go for that one again.

Still haven't heard a tink from Zot, and he has still not connected to TFL...

Rgcards

A-List Customer
I have a lost worlds with a scovil where the pin side looks like its fraying. Not torn yet Anything that can be done prophylactically? I cant really afford lost worlds prices, but Deanna from great leather replaced a zipper for me once. Looked Ok but she did use different holes

I've sent the jacket back to Stuart, i know Fausto can replace it without leaving a trace, he does the best zipper changes i have seen.

@JMax where the Scovilles you broke the same model? Not sure i should go for that one again.

Still haven't heard a tink from Zot, and he has still not connected to TFL...
Brass Mil Scoville 10. Paperclip pull. I think they are the same. I have the slider and pull somewhere but can’t find them. Here is a pic. The Scoville gripper zips on pockets and sleeves are awesome.

0B69F65E-64BB-4A13-990E-1D275047E603.jpeg

I have a lost worlds with a scovil where the pin side looks like its fraying. Not torn yet Anything that can be done prophylactically? I cant really afford lost worlds prices, but Deanna from great leather replaced a zipper for me once. Looked Ok but she did use different holes

I use the fray check with success and the sail tape with some success. There is a how-to somewhere here. @Leather Walker put it together.

49B11B5B-472E-4C24-BFD1-7CA884CF49FF.jpeg

2E8EE710-21BB-48F0-A7A4-A65BEF6C7008.jpeg

BikerMan

A-List Customer
Wow. That’s terrible. I’m from North Carolina blue ridge mountains. I’ve been collecting leather jackets for about 45 years. I had a couple of bad experiences on eBay but as a whole it’s been on the level. When I get a chance I’ll post some jackets. They all range from large to xl. My weight varied so much I usually bought 2 of each jacket I liked. One large and one xl. It got kind of expensive. I’m 64 now and it dawned on me I’d better sell the majority so my wife doesn’t get stuck with them. I’m somewhat younger than her. I really hate the way eBay has evolved so I started reading the fedora lounge a couple of years ago. I hope I’ve found the right place to sell on with like minded people. I’ll try to list some soon. Sincerely Tommy. My wife is 7 years younger than ME.
Wow. That’s terrible. I’m from North Carolina blue ridge mountains. I’ve been collecting leather jackets for about 45 years. I had a couple of bad experiences on eBay but as a whole it’s been on the level. When I get a chance I’ll post some jackets. They all range from large to xl. My weight varied so much I usually bought 2 of each jacket I liked. One large and one xl. It got kind of expensive. I’m 64 now and it dawned on me I’d better sell the majority so my wife doesn’t get stuck with them. I’m somewhat younger than her. I really hate the way eBay has evolved so I started reading the fedora lounge a couple of years ago. I hope I’ve found the right place to sell on with like minded people. I’ll try to list some soon. Sincerely Tom My wife’s way younger than me. My bad

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ