Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Meermin Shinki Shell Cordovan Boots, UK7

Harris HTM

One Too Many
Thinning of the herd continues!
For sale my Meermin Shell Cordovan cap-toe boots, size UK7 in dark brown.
I guess Shell Cordovan does not need any introduction. This pair is made of the famous Japanese Shinki Hikaku Shell Cordovan. Meermin does not offer Shell Cordovan as standard but every now then only as Made To Order.
The colour is described as dark brown, but one of the characteristics of Shell Cordovan is the colour depth and variation: in the shadow it looks indeed like dark brown, under sunlight it reveals a reddish colour, slight rub-off effects and you can actually see the leather characteristics.
Rubber studded sole (Dainite-type), Goodyear welted.
The shoes are in excellent condition. They show the characteristic for Shell Cordovan creases, if you have the patience they can be flattened out by using a deer bone. Minor wear signs and some fabrication signs as well (see photo's).
On the left shoe, on the panel just behind of the cap-toe, close to the sole, there is a slight discolouring, please see the photo’s, caused by applying Renovateur.
The size is UK7 but it gives me the impression that it fits slightly bigger.
I am the original owner, bought them 1.5 years ago, from the Made To Order option of Meermin.
I always use shoe-trees for all my shoes. I clean and treat all my shoes often and exclusively with Sapphir D’Or products.
Ship from a smoke- pet- children free home!
Whenever available these boots cost 420-440 euros. I am letting them go for 295euros + shipping, PayPal F&F. Item ships from the Netherlands, I will quote shipping costs and method according to destination. I cover the shipping costs for buyers within the Netherlands. No returns please.
The shoes ship without the shoe-trees, however with their original box and dust bags.
If more photos (or even videos) are needed please feel free to contact me.
Due to the recent unpleasant experience of two members here and in the VLJ I’d prefer selling to long standing members here.
Thanks for looking!

20210302_162842.jpg 20210302_162902.jpg 20210302_164143.jpg 20210302_164156.jpg 20210302_164201.jpg 20210302_164207.jpg 20210302_164215.jpg 20210302_164249.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ