Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: New Stratoliner (7 3/8)

DharmaBum

One of the Regulars
Folks:
Have a brand new Silverbelly Stratoliner purchased from DelMonicos. Size 7 3/8. Worn only to try on, lines of this model don't work with my facial structure. Yours for $120.00 shipped with original box. PayPal only please. Thanks!
se5ega2y.jpg
pybunyde.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wally in Cincy

One of the Regulars
I will buy it. You need 15 posts to be able to send PM's. Just post some innocuos comments (nice hat blah blah blah) in 4 more threads to reach 15. The other option would be to post your email address here. I would prefer not to post mine.

DharmaBum

One of the Regulars
Wally...appreciate the note. Have received other PMs so it should be good to go. I currently have one potential buyer in front of you. Thanks again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skydog757

A-List Customer
Received the hat today. Fantastic condition, very well packaged, very fast. I've wanted a Stratoliner in this color for quite some time; it really works well the the majority of my wardrobe. Not like that's gonna stop me from buying more hats, though . . .

Thanks for a great buying experience.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PerryShaw