Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Nine Lives brand Mas o Menos DR, size M, black steerhide

slows2k

New in Town
Hello all,

Only created an account here recently due to lurking for some time, but I have been on SF since 2013 as "slows2k" and ebay since 2002 as "DC5RSXIN"; car themes both from earlier times. In any case, if you have any reservations about me or my listing at all, please reach out.

As my wife has told me this jacket is effectively prophylactic, I'm looking to move it on and replace it with something less offensive to her gaze. Oh well.

So I'm selling here my Nine Lives Brand DR, the "mas o menos" model, in size Medium. Bought this from Standard and Strange in Oakland, a place I can't recommend highly enough. Appears to be sold out in this size the places I have looked, and the only version for sale on the 9 lives site seems to have gone up by $300.00 over the S&S version. Yikes.

Its a great minimal DR style, with no zips on the pockets and the sleeve zippers on the reverse, which I liked. The western yoke back was a detail I really liked. The lining is not heavy so it doesn't wear super warm. Its a 1.3mm Himeji-tanned steer hide that is incredibly comfortable, immediately. I've had it about a year and taken care of it, it was always hung in my closet on a NMWA wide shouldered hanger. The pics just have the thinner one for ease of picture setup. Never been rained on or ridden in. Most action it got was me riding the BART.

This runs very slim. I am a size 38-40 jacket and it is quite tight on me. The sizing from S&S is as follows:

Size Front Length Shoulder Chest Sleeve Length
M 26" 17" 40" 24.25"

I can only wear a t-shirt underneath it.

It's a gorgeous jacket that never failed to get compliments, so I wanna move it on to someone who will value it and really get some life out of it.

Asking $1000.00 USD, and shipped free within CONUS. International buyers contact me and we'll work out shipping. Please feel free to ask any questions you have!

IMG_1445.JPG
IMG_7497.JPG
IMG_5233.JPG
IMG_1222.JPG
IMG_3188.JPG
IMG_7518.JPG
IMG_9353.JPG

slows2k

New in Town
I'm open to offers on this one; I want it to go to a good home. Feel free to ask any questions you have, I'm happy to answer anything I can.

slows2k

New in Town
So I found the replacement I'll be buying, so this one needs to move. Price drop to $800.00 shipped CONUS. Not sure? Make me an offer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner