Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS or FT- Red Wing Beckman in Cigar Featherstone, 8.5D

VW1971

Familiar Face
Looking to sell or trade these 8.5D Red Wing 9016 Beckman Cigar Featherstone. These were one of my first Red Wings and I made the rookie mistake of buying too big. $275 shipping CONUS included. We can talk if international. Or if anyone has these in a 8D or 7.5E I would be interested in a trade. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_5550.jpeg
    IMG_5550.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 67
  • IMG_5551.jpeg
    IMG_5551.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 73
  • IMG_5552.jpeg
    IMG_5552.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 68
  • IMG_5554.jpeg
    IMG_5554.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 60
  • IMG_5555.jpeg
    IMG_5555.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 63

Rymar

New in Town
Hi VW1971,

I was googling prices to sell my 8d 9016s and came across this! Do you still have these? I have the opposite problem of mine being just a little small. Would love to trade. I know I’m new to the site. I see you’re in SF. I am too, so perhaps we could meet up in person to mitigate any concern? Let me know.

Attachments

• IMG_4120.jpeg
    IMG_4120.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 35

VW1971

Familiar Face
Hi VW1971,

I was googling prices to sell my 8d 9016s and came across this! Do you still have these? I have the opposite problem of mine being just a little small. Would love to trade. I know I’m new to the site. I see you’re in SF. I am too, so perhaps we could meet up in person to mitigate any concern? Let me know.
Hey,

Check your messages. Sent you one.

VW1971

Familiar Face
Boots are no longer available. The stars aligned and another member just happened to need my 8.5s and he had the 8s I needed. Both in near exact same condition. And even crazier he lives a mile from me! Thanks FL!

BigPond

Familiar Face
Boots are no longer available. The stars aligned and another member just happened to need my 8.5s and he had the 8s I needed. Both in near exact same condition. And even crazier he lives a mile from me! Thanks FL!
Amazing coincidence! Glad it worked out, beckman is RW’s best boot and they are no longer available.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner