Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS or Trade Aero Bootlegger, Horween Mustang HH, 44

JohnKrenz

Familiar Face
I bought this jacket a month or so ago. I ended up switching an order I had with Thurston to a bootlegger and no longer need this jacket. I wore it three times at the most. It has an awesome unique look to it. Here is all the info from Aero's page

A sample jacket that we made up to show the new Horween Mustang Horse Hide Leather, the Mustang is a stunning mid weight characterful leather. This Bootlegger Jacket is a lined with Heavy Lochcarron tartan and has brass hardware.

Pit to pit: 26"

Sleeve: 25.5"

Back: 26.5"

Shoulder: 20"

http://www.aeroleatherclothing.com/product-detail.php?id=3212

As you can see I paid over $800 for it with shipping. Looking to get $600 shipped paid by F&F Paypal.

Attachments

• IMG_1788.JPG
    IMG_1788.JPG
    109.3 KB · Views: 532
  • IMG_1789.JPG
    IMG_1789.JPG
    119.4 KB · Views: 486
  • IMG_1790.JPG
    IMG_1790.JPG
    164 KB · Views: 444
  • IMG_1791.JPG
    IMG_1791.JPG
    117.1 KB · Views: 555
Is that p2p accurate?
I bought this jacket a month or so ago. I ended up switching an order I had with Thurston to a bootlegger and no longer need this jacket. I wore it three times at the most. It has an awesome unique look to it. Here is all the info from Aero's page

A sample jacket that we made up to show the new Horween Mustang Horse Hide Leather, the Mustang is a stunning mid weight characterful leather. This Bootlegger Jacket is a lined with Heavy Lochcarron tartan and has brass hardware.

Pit to pit: 26"

Sleeve: 25.5"

Back: 26.5"

Shoulder: 20"

http://www.aeroleatherclothing.com/product-detail.php?id=3212

As you can see I paid over $800 for it with shipping. Looking to get $600 shipped paid by F&F Paypal.
Is that p2p accurate? Seems awfully big for a 44"!im really tempted, especially b/c we are practically neighbors but I'd be swimming in it at 26".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy