Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Panama Bob Indiana & Royal Stetson OR clone, Sz 7

jlee562

I'll Lock Up
Bought both of these on a whim and have decided that I'd rather support HATCO/Stetson's open crown revival (selling a vintage Stetson to have funds for a modern Stetson?!? I know, it's a crazy, crazy world).

The Panama Bob Indiana model is a no frills hat, not a superfine weave, only a cotton sweatband. But it's got a nice color and a nice blockshape with fairly straight sides. 2 3/4" brim. I've really only worn this one once or twice.

The second is what looks to be an unworn or sparsely used 60's Royal Stetson. Thin ribbon with a brim which comes in just a hair under 2.5" and looking very much like an OR. Comes with the Stetson box which has seen better days, but without any holes or major tears.

The only flaw I can see on this hat is a very small stain on the binding. I haven't tried to remove it, but it's not very noticeable (in fact, I didn't see it when I first received the hat and only noticed it when I pulled it out this morning to take these pictures):

More pictures:
http://s212.photobucket.com/user/jlee562x/library/hats for sale

Panama: $30 + $10 shipping
Stetson $65 + $15 shipping

Questions, concerns, offers, please feel free to contact me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner