Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS Panama Hat 7 3/8

Tom-n-Perris

Vendor
Well spring seems to be displaying itself here in Southern California and it is heating up with an abundance of sunshine which is perfect Panama hat weather. I Have been honing my hatting skills and working on Panama hats lately so now I have to make some room so I can improve my skills. I thought I would give the gentleman here on FL first shot at this hat before I try my luck on the Bay. I would rather see a fellow Lounger have this one who I know would really appreciate a great hat. If no one decides to jump on this one after about five or six days then it will be off to one of our favorite places, the Bay.

This New hand blocked Panama hat is a breeza weave or open weave.

Crown: measures 4 inches
Brim measures: 2 3/4 inches snap brim back woven edge.
Color: Natural.
Sweat band: Leather new
Size: is a 7 3/8, 23 1/4 inches or 59 cm.
Ribbon: Burgundy and black Grosgrain

My asking price is $85 plus shipping continental U.S. I accept PayPal.
If interested in international shipping please PM me. I am sure that we can settle on some type of agreement.

PM me if interested.

DSCF6327.jpg

DSCF6328.jpg

DSCF6329.jpg

DSCF6333.jpg

Last edited:

Marcus

A-List Customer
Very interested, but would have to wait until Friday (pay day!!). I've been wanting a Panama for summer. If someone snatches this up before that, maybe I can commission you to make another in that size???

ejbhats

A-List Customer
Tom;
I am sitting here in Iowa, drooling over your hats, simply beautiful. I've decided that should you ever find yourself with a 7 1/4, that is less than perfect but screaming to be worn, as these are, you just let me know if I can help take it off your hands! Would'nt want you having too many lying about getting all dusty!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy