Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Penney's Goatskin Bomber Size 38ish

Craig from Craigslist

One of the Regulars
Catch and release Penney's Goatskin bomber in an off-white/cream color. Based on the label I'd guess this is from the late 40's to sometime in the 50's. The hide is in great condition if a bit noisy and the liner is fully intact. Conmar zipper works just fine. The only real condition issue worth calling out is the cuffs. There are a couple small holes in some of them, nothing that noticeable or drastic, but they've lost a lot of elasticity and are a bit itchy on the wrists. There's no size label but based on the measurements I'd guess about a 38. I'm ultimately selling because it's just a little short for me and I have other varsity style bombers with a better fit, though I'm pretty bummed about losing this one given its age and uniqueness.

I would take $150 OBO shipped in the CONUS through here but if you'd like to pay a bit more on eBay be my guest. Thanks!

Measurements:

Shoulder: 17.5 In.
Chest: 20.5 In.
Back Length 22.5 In.

penney liner 3.jpeg

Attachments

• penney back.jpeg
    penney back.jpeg
    331.6 KB · Views: 32
  • penney bottom.jpeg
    penney bottom.jpeg
    365.3 KB · Views: 33