Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: PICS ADDED Akubra Fed III Tawny & Black Size 58 (Really 57.5)

riothamus

One of the Regulars
Earlier this year I bought two Fed III's from Hatsdirect. Unfortunately due to my continued weight loss, they are too big. Rather than pay to have them reblocked/resized, I figured I'd sell them and put the money towards my first Pennman.

Neither have been worn other than in front of the mirror. They are both lightly bashed in teardrop, but no steam was used. All bashing was done by hand so I imagine they can be rebashed with steam and hold a new shape.

See Below for actual sizes.

I'm not sure if they even still have these colors in the Fed III in this size.

Asking $175 shipped CONUS for both, which is a bit less than you'd pay now if you got both and saved on shipping.

I'll also sell separately for $95 each shipped CONUS which is still a savings from their current prices.

Pictures available on request.

Riothamus

riothamus

One of the Regulars
Update on sizes!

After a member clued me in to the tape method, I have a more exact size measurement.

Tawny: 57.6 cm

Black: 57.4 cm

Apologies for the original post. I really thought I was a 22 7/8 when I ordered them and the Tawny was big enough for the piece of foam they include for sizing. The black was only slightly loose. Apparently my weight loss really screwed me up for hat sizing the last 9 months...

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran