Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS Real Mccoys Hercules sz 36

hieu

A-List Customer
Hi everyone,

For sale is a Real Mccoys Hercules! I got the jacket used from the Japan but it is unfortunately too tight in the shoulders. The jacket is quality, just what you'd expect from a top tier maker. The guy I got it from said it's from the early days of the Real Mccoys before they split. These jackets are hard to come by now as they no longer produce the pattern.

The condition is good. It has some tea-core showing and one of the armpit seams has come a little loose but otherwise is in good condition.

Measurements:
s2s: 43cm / 17 inch
p2p: 51cm / 20 inch
arm length (top of shoulder to sleeve): 56 cm / 22 inch
back length (bottom of collar to hem): 56 cm / 22 inch

Asking price: $740 shipped worldwide (payment through Paypal FF or + 4.5% for invoice)

DSC02590.jpg

DSC02577.jpg

DSC02572.jpg

lina

Practically Family
Boy, this is such a cool jacket. I’m really surprised no one has snatched it up, esp given what RM jackets are priced at new. I suppose the smaller is size is the main problem, but still..

hieu

A-List Customer
Boy, this is such a cool jacket. I’m really surprised no one has snatched it up, esp given what RM jackets are priced at new. I suppose the smaller is size is the main problem, but still..
I really thought it would've sold by now too. If it fit it definitely wouldn't be for sale :(((

AHP91

Practically Family
Very nice, too small otherwise would’ve maybe been my first Real MCCoys

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ