Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Real Mccoy's J-82 size 42

puiyc1203

One of the Regulars
FS: Real Mccoy's J-82 size 42
shinki horsehide, tea core, I have written a review for it, please feel free to read if interested
https://www.thefedoralounge.com/thr...-j-82-j82-freewheelers-la-brea-labrea.101750/
I purchased this for $2932, never wore outdoor, no smell. As I have tried for a few times, very little crease on sleeve. I decide to put some leather jackets I seldom wear for sale.
I would recommend people with chest between 102cm - 108cm to have it. It has regular chest and shoulder as a normal size 42 leather jacket

Shinki horsehide
size 42
pit to pit 55.5cm
sleeve 65cm
shoulder 48.5cm
waist 52
back length 64 (without colar)
back length 66 (with colar)

Prices of Japanese leather jackets increase each year. Definitely worth buying earlier.
ASK: $2450 includes express shipping with tracking number
Let me know if interested, comments, offers, more photos, etc.
PayPal friends/family, no return

MY3Simv.jpeg

OSkmkLG.jpeg

w3q4Ifa.png

sXXKnD4.png

8XQuGyX.jpeg

3vUG1w2.jpeg

P4bJDe6.jpeg

Cheech

A-List Customer
Beautiful jacket. Does anyone know if these can accommodate a removable collar, like the J-24L? It looks like it has the snap attachments, but I’ve never seen a McCoy’s J-82 with a mouton collar.

puiyc1203

One of the Regulars
Beautiful jacket. Does anyone know if these can accommodate a removable collar, like the J-24L? It looks like it has the snap attachments, but I’ve never seen a McCoy’s J-82 with a mouton collar.
Unfortunately they cannot. I have checked with rm. The removable collar is specially designed for j24 and j24l only.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112