Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Rolling Dub Trio Casper Boots, Size 9.5 (10.5US)

VictorShadow

One of the Regulars
Hi there. I'm selling a pair of Rolling Dub Trio Casper Boots in a Japanese size 9.5, or US size 10.5. I am a 10.5 US in a Brannock and these fit perfectly. Just for reference, I wear a 10.5US in Vans and Nike, a 9.5Aus in Blundstone and a 10D in Alden Indys. I purchased these boots from Standard and Strange in Oakland recently and have worn them for a couple hours both inside and outside. They are beautiful and I really love them, but they don't fit into my wardrobe and so I'd like to pass them on to someone who would like to save some money and purchase these almost brand new boots. I paid about $825 including taxes and I'm selling these for $625 which includes free shipping (CONUS). I've also got these posted on ebay, but would much rather sell here.

These boots are in nearly mint, almost-new condition. There are a couple very superficial scuffs in the leather and on the metal toe piece at the bottom of the boot.

Please let me know if you have any questions. All sales are final. Absolutely no returns or refunds. Thank you.
IMG_0862.jpg
IMG_0863.jpg
IMG_0864.jpg
IMG_0868.jpg
IMG_0869.jpg
IMG_0870.jpg
IMG_0879.jpg
IMG_0873.jpg
IMG_0874.jpg
IMG_0876.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads