Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Schott CWU 45P, nylon, dark blue, size Large

Doctor Damage

I'll Lock Up
For sale one Schott CWU 45P nylon flight jacket, size Large, colour dark blue/ink. This jacket is in good condition, although it has a couple of minor frays which are not structural (one is on a pocket edge, the other the bottom hem). Nylon colour is dark blue, actually more of a dark ink colour, and it looks quite 'rich'. This jacket is insulated and it's the heaviest non-military jacket of this type that I've handled. It has two inside pockets with zippers and two cargo pockets on the outside with side-entry pockets behind. The tagged size is Large which is reasonably accurate but keep it mind it fits short in the torso (see measurements below). Condition is used but good - this isn't a showpiece jacket, but would make a very good 'daily driver'.

chest (armpit to armpit) = 27"
length (collar seam to bottom of knits) = 24"
shoulders (horizontal from armhole to armhole) = 23"
sleeves (sleevehead to end of knit cuffs) = 25"
sleeves (armpit to end of knit cuffs) = 21.5"
sleeves (dress shirt measurement) = 37.5"

Price is USD $50 shipping included. If you're in Canada I can go a bit lower. Payment via PayPal, etc.

Any questions please ask!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21