Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Schott Suede / Roughout Leather Type 3 'Rancher' Jacket

Geekrobot

One of the Regulars
Hi,

Please see ebay auction for more pictures:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1862179520...04&osub=-1~1&crd=20231220170025&segname=11050

Price for TFL members is $300 shipped via PPFF in the USA, international buyers please feel free to offer via ebay if interested.

Up for sale is my lovely Schott Type III Jacket in a camel Suede or Roughout Leather. The type III is also known as the Rancher in Schott's lineup (although not exactly the same as this jacket), or as the jean / denim jacket.

This jacket has a satiny brown lining and a super sturdy yet soft suede or roughout shell in a tan / camel / gold whiskey yellow color. It's in very gently worn condition. I live near Schott in NJ and picked up this jacket new during their yearly factory sale about 2 or 3 years ago. I've only worn it a handful of times and it is still in excellent condition with no rips, odors, or functional issues. There's one small mark on the collar as pictured and other slight scuffs but otherwise great.

It's tagged a size 40 and measurements are in the pictures.

Please let me know of any questions and thanks for looking!

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner