Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Second Pair of Hollywood Trousers for Small Gents: 26 Waist w/ 2 Inches to Let

HardBoiledMarlowe

One of the Regulars
I'm cleaning out the trunks of clothing I've collected over the years and need to pare down what I have. In the coming days, I'll be posting several pairs of trousers in various sizes. Please feel free to make offers - I need to make room in my home.

Second, we have a pair of medium-gray gabardine trousers which have had the brand name tag removed. I'm not sure what the fabric is, but it is medium-weight, soft and sturdy. The pants are fuzzy and could probably use a quick shave. There is no pilling, but the fuzz doesn't look quite right and makes me think these are a cotton/synthetic blend. They have dropped loops, a Hollywood waist, vertical pockets, metal Steinmetz hook closure, metal Talon zipper, top stitching on the outseam and two pleats on either side. There is a small hole on the right leg, four inches down and four inches right of the crotch. There is also a small stain on the right leg just above the knee - it should come out with a cleaning. Otherwise, I do not detect any flaws. The pants have an unfinished length. Measurements: Waist: 13.5". Length: 45.5". Inseam: 35". Rise: 10.5". There is 2" to let out in the waist. Asking $10 OBO + actual shipping.

569766230_o.jpg

569766355_o.jpg

569766390_o.jpg

569766465_o.jpg

569766299_o.jpg

569766499_o.jpg

569766613_o.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member