Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Simmons Bilt J100 (size 38)

nattevagten

A-List Customer
In excellent condition and with very little wear to it (worn only a few times outside).

Made from veg-tanned Italian Epsom horsehide. The hide has a very luxurious look and feel to it and reminds me of CXL FQHH in some ways, but it's more comfortable to wear (at 1-1.2 mm leather thickness). With some nice grain potential as can be seen from the fourth pic.

Approximate measurements (taken with a tape measure):

P2P 53 cm / 20.86"
Shoulders c. 47 cm / 18.5" (or a little less)
Bottom hem 48 cm / 18.9"
Waist 50 cm / 19.6" (measured at the top end of the pockets)
Sleeves ca. 63.5 cm / 25" (measured in a straight line)
Back length 63 cm / 25"

Black cotton drill body lining, shiny brass Universal hardware (not the tiny stuff prone to fail), standard SB sleeve lining

Fits a bit more casually than CR due to the lack of a large waist drop. For reference, I'm 182 cm tall, with a slim build and a 37.5" chest. If you have similar measurements, then it will fit great.

Selling the jacket, as I'm sadly not that much into the J100/CR style and I seek to finance the purchase of another jacket (premier highwayman à la MrProper).

500 euros. Shipping from the EU with tracked shipping included in the price. Prefer EU buyers, but I have sent jackets to the U.S. as well. Payment with PayPal (friends & family).

Thanks for looking.

ima_9f89608.jpeg

ima_79c3a3e.jpeg

IMG_0215.jpg

IMG_0218.jpg

IMG_8578.jpg

Moe_Dante

Familiar Face
measured laid flat and straight line across the shoulders or along the curve of the shoulders as in the pics on the SB website?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk