Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Simmons Bilt Modified Tailgunner Black (Size 42)

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
Selling my SB Tailgunner with a few mods (pls. see pictures).

Milan Horsehide in black. It’s thick and substantial with a slightly spongy hand. Rather matte appearance with a wonderful pronounced grain. Two inside pockets with studs, black cotton lining.

Size 42.

EUR 550,- (plus EUR 50 for shipping outside EU)

Measurements.
- P2P: 23,6“
- Hem: 20,5“
- Shoulder: 18,9“
- Sleeves: 26,7“
- Back: 25,6“

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
IMG_7478.jpeg
IMG_7479.jpeg
IMG_7480.jpeg
IMG_7481.jpeg
IMG_7482.jpeg
IMG_7483.jpeg

MaKos

New in Town
Hi, can you pls confirm sleeve length through center? (not following outside curve). Also if you could pls provide exact shoulders in cm (I'm based in EU. I'm a 49cm but from picture it seems less than 48cm). Many Thanks

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
Thanks. Shoulder is a bang-on 48cm (On the photo the measure „floats“ a bit, so it looks less).

Sleeve straight down is 65cm.

MaKos

New in Town
Thanks. Had an Aero BoardRacer and a Dustbowl both size 44 in medium hh. By any chance, how would you compare your tailgunner 42 with them in terms of size (if you can)? Thanks again

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
I’ve had two Board Racers, both size 44. The Tailgunner is cut much more roomy. The BR has very high armholes, with narrow sleeves, so I basically cannot layer at all.

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
Bumping this up.

If you get it now, it will be waiting for you under the Christmas tree...;)

RDS

New in Town
Christmas Bump
Hi, From the photos it looks like the modifications to your jacket include no bi-swing shoulders and a deeper or wider waist hem. Is there anything else which I may have missed ?
Also, to get a better idea of possible fit, and if it’s not a too personal question, can I ask your height, chest and waist sizes ?
Thanks

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
Hi, From the photos it looks like the modifications to your jacket include no bi-swing shoulders and a deeper or wider waist hem. Is there anything else which I may have missed ?
Also, to get a better idea of possible fit, and if it’s not a too personal question, can I ask your height, chest and waist sizes ?
Thanks

You´re right, the jacket is more or less a mash-up of the Tailgunner and the Maverick. Can´t really remember what the ultimate base pattern is, but all mods are purely aestetical (regular measurements of a stock size 42, so no alterations to hem etc.).

I am 6´ (1,83m), with a 42,5" chest and a 36" waist.

RDS

New in Town
Thanks for all the info. That’s helpful and I’m going to see how the measurements compare with another couple of jackets I have.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner