Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Simmons Bilt Roadster & A2, Lewis Leathers Star Lightning, Excelled MC Jacket

Kater Karlo

One of the Regulars
I have a couple of jackets for sale.
The first one is a Lewis Leathers "Star Lightning" made of horsehidein a generous size 40 (more like a slim 42) I bought a couple of weeks ago from the original owner on Ebay. The jacket is 4 month old now and has been worn a couple of times only. It has a stamp on the lable which says "Sample"; I don´t know what this is for. The original owner said it was custom made for him. It has the signature insulated red sailcloth lining, red satinlining for the sleeves and two zippered innerpockets. The sleeves start to break in nicely and show some nice grain and creases. The HH is very shiny at first and quite stiff and will show the greyish basecolour of the leather at high wear areas with time. Unfortunatly the jacket is a hair too tight for me.

For reference: I (see photos) am 6ft4", 210 lbs with a 42 Inch chest.

Measurements are:

Shoulderwidth: 19,5"
Pit to pit: 22,5"
Sleevelength: 27"
Backlength from base of collar: 25,5"
Frontlength from base of collar: 27"
Opening at the bottom: 20"

Price when new was 860BP, askingprice is 650EU, 780USD, 570BP plus shipping & Paypalfees.

4lz4y.jpg

2gsem2s.jpg

2di2ck1.jpg

2ai4mc2.jpg

14so30j.jpg

15z4g87.jpg

2pq8ay9.jpg

mha45.jpg

ojm41w.jpg

The next jacket is customized Simmons Bilt 4 pocket Roadster in a size 44 a bought last year. It´s made from a heavy badge of Horween CXL Steerhide, with exposed #10 size Zipper, red cotton lining, zippered sleeves and chestpockets. The jacket fits me perfectly, I just have too many jackets in this style. Price when new was 625BP. Askingprice is 500EUs, 600USD, 440BP plus shipping and Paypal fees.

Measurements are:

Shoulderwidth: 20"
Pit to pit: 24"
Sleevelength: 27,5"
Backlength from base of collar: 26"
Opening at the bottom: 20,5"

Price when new was 625BP. Askingprice is 500EUs, 600USD, 440BP plus shipping and Paypal fees.

free image Hosting

Last edited:

Kater Karlo

One of the Regulars
Next is a Simmons Bilt A2 made of nice midweight brown vegtanned Goatskin in a size 46 with mustard cottonlining and Universalzipper. The jacket is hardly worn but already shows the reddish groundcolour of the leather on highwear areas. I can easily wear a Jumper under the jacket. There is one eyelet for the collarhook missing, apart from that in perfect state.

Measurements are:

Shoulderwidth: 20"
Sleevelength: 27,5"
Backlength from base of collar: 26"
Opening at the bottom: 20,5"

Askingprice is 400EUs, 480USD, 350BP plus shipping and Paypal fees.

Kater Karlo

One of the Regulars
The last one is a vintage cowhide Excelled motorcycle jacket in a rare size 42 extratall (fits more like a 44-46). The jacket is in nice and clean, with an intact lining and quite heavy, wrinkly leather. The jacket fits me generously and I can easily wear a thick Jumper under it.

Measurements are:

Shoulderwidth: 20,5"
Sleevelength: 28"
Backlength from base of collar: 28"
Frontlength from base of collar: 30"
Opening at the bottom: 21"

Askingprice is 170EUs, 200USD, 150BP plus shipping and Paypal fees.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ