Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS SJC punk jeans, tracksuit bottoms, shirts, and hat sizes 32/34 16/16.5 M/L 59

Vanson4thewin

One of the Regulars
My lady and I have agreed to live together in warm sunny places only. So she's getting rid of about 15 suitcases'worth, and I have a few items to shed too..

These size 32 tracksuit bottoms are in the thickest most luxurious tencel you can imagine. They have barely been worn and are in excellent condition. Size 32, these fit high and long. As I recall, they cost me over a hundred brand new. I am not giving them away but for the best quality tracksuit trousers I have ever seen I consider £60 is a very fair asking price. Maybe there'll be another run of these.. or maybe they'll not come again ever.

These Punk Jeans are from the very early days, the beginning in fact. They've not been worn or washed and still have that cardboard like feel to them. But I have tried them on and they are a little loose in the waist on me which lets me know they surely are a true to size 34. I'm 6,2" tall and I'd wear them with this much turnup (see pics), if that helps. If you want measurements taken from them just tell me what to measure and I can oblige

I'm a size 16 and when I bought these 1920s style shirts Simon told me to order 16.5. They fit me but not in a modern way, rather they fit in a roomy style with plenty of length to tuck in. I like them both, and how they fit, but if someone wants to slip me £50 for the pair they can go. Both are in excellent barely worn condition

The 1920s newsboy hat was made by Barry Simmonds and is on eBay right now. It's a size 59, though these can be adjusted by a decent tailor. It wasn't cheap at the time (maybe a 100 from memory) and has hardly ever been worn. Like the jeans and 1920s shirts, this is from the very early days
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/16636879...mg3xWevCZoP7HkO4M4SxJ7fkQW-Gk63kaAtjTEALw_wcB

Lately this site has not been working well for me so feel free to email directly for a faster response to:

marmaladedan@gmail.com

Payment by PP FnF or bank transfer please. I can ship anywhere and will do so at cost

Pics to follow ..

Last edited:

Vanson4thewin

One of the Regulars
Colour is like in the first two pics

IMG_20231008_170025.jpg

IMG_20231008_165843.jpg

IMG_20231008_165716.jpg
IMG_20231008_165649.jpg

Vanson4thewin

One of the Regulars
I'm gonna put the tracksuit bottoms on eBay so let's say £50 to a lounger.

If you are a 32 and you want high quality warm tracksuit trousers that fit vintage high then these at this price will be impossible to beat! Unbelievably nice thick tencel

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner