Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Stetson Open Road Royal De Luxe 7 1/8

hambone71

Practically Family
I am selling this modern Stetson Open Road in Royal De Luxe quality felt. The color is Cognac. Condition is excellent, like new. This hat has been worn outdoors only once. The hand is soft on this one. Not a cardboard feel. Hat was bought brand new.

hambone71

Practically Family
This is a repeat post. Due to the poor quality of this web site we’ve been experiencing for that last couple of months, it would let me post another classified without re-posting this. Even though this one was posted an hour ago, the web site saved it as if I never posted it and wouldn’t let me post another. My apologies for the redundancy.
I am selling this modern Stetson Open Road in Royal De Luxe quality felt. The color is Cognac. Condition is excellent, like new. This hat has been worn outdoors only once. The hand is soft on this one. Not a cardboard feel. Hat was bought brand new.

hambone71

Practically Family
This is a repeat post. Due to the poor quality of this web site we’ve been experiencing for that last couple of months, it would let me post another classified without re-posting this. Even though this one was posted an hour ago, the web site saved it as if I never posted it and wouldn’t let me post another. My apologies for the redundancy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner