Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Stewart Leather Half Belt. Made in Italy Sz. L (40)

revkev

One of the Regulars
Hello,

Did anyone else get a warning when trying to visit TFL? Mine said the site might have been spoofed and can take my personnel info. Oh well, lets live dangerously : )

FS is my Stewart Leather Half Belt. Soft, buttery leather (hide unknown) and has a little bit of insulation. No tears or holes on the outside. No pilling or rips on the inside. Was worn maybe 20x during the 2 years I owned it. I am the original owner.

Color is brown with maybe a touch of burgundy (or not as I could be color blind).

Measurements:

Top of collar to hem: 25 1/2”

Shoulder: 19 3/4"

Pit to Pit: 22"

$450 Net to me. Newer members please Zelle established Plz pay via PP F&F. Priority Mail on me CONUS. Thank You.

Last edited:

TREEMAN

Call Me a Cab
Yes, I’ve been getting the warning for a couple of days. The warning says TFL is not a secure site.
Nice jacket .. GLWS

revkev

One of the Regulars
Yes, I’ve been getting the warning for a couple of days. The warning says TFL is not a secure site.
Nice jacket .. GLWS

Thx for the confirmation...was wondering if this was an isolated event towards my IP. Good to know that its not. Hopefully the admins caught on and doing the necessary patch. The risks we take for our leather. : )

revkev

One of the Regulars
FYI, Sleeve is 25.5" Just bought a jacket so I need this SoLd! $425 drop

revkev

One of the Regulars
Haha. OK, last drop and then I will accept this was not meant to be here. $195~~~

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apachepass