Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Stingy Brim Knox Twenty Dark Grey 7 Original Box and Sales receipt included!

Hungry4Hats

New in Town
Hi there! I have for sale, a size 7, Dark grey, stingy brim Knox Twenty. It is in beautiful condition, has a 1-3/4 in black ribbon and a Wind Trolley, almost no blemishes, minus some very light wear marks from where my ears rubbed the underside of the brim, and a strange little spot on the back part of the crown. The liner and liner tip need a little cleaning as it is old, but the sweat band is in great shape, and there is no moth damage. Overall this hat is beautiful! It comes with what I can only imagine is it’s original Hat Box, which is dented and damaged from age, but is still in one piece and hey its done its job well! Also included is the original receipt from The National Clothing Co.!

I’m asking $60+shipping

Measurements are:
Size: 7 (≈21-1/4 in)
Crown: (front) 3-7/8 in: (back) 4-1/8 in: (sides) 5-1/4 in
Brim (front & back): 1-3/4 in
Brim (sides): 1-3/4 in
Ribbon: Black 1-3/4 in
Felt type: Beaver (likely given my research)

MORE PICTURES HERE SO THE PAGE ISN'T TEN FEET LONG!

Thank for taking the time to view my hat! If you have any questions shoot me message!

Attachments

• 1 - tZiXpjr.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 275
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails