Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Sz. 36 Leather Jackets - Vanson Raid - Mister Freedom Campus

brokenglass

Familiar Face
I'm certain to regret it but alas, I need the funds.

Jacket 1 - $600 net to me

Mister Freedom Campus Stallion sz 36. Purchased new from the store in LA in Nov. '19 Wore it quite a bit the first few months but then summer '20 came and it ended up at the back of the closet and I've only brought it out a handful of times since. It's a beautiful skin and a unique pattern. All in all it's in great shape with notable bits being indigo color transfer on the inside and a scuffed elbow, see the photos.

Measurements

Chest - 19.5"
Shoulders - 16.5"
Arm length - 24"
Back Length - 22.25"

Jacket 2 - $500 net to me

My 1990's made Vanson comp weight Raid sz. 36 It seems to be a rare model and is not in the current lineup. I was looking for a crosszip / dpocket without a belt when I found this one in Japan and the original owner seems to have babied it. I can't tell you how nice this jacket is but any owner of a vintage Vanson will sing the praises and I think it's hard to find a better jacket for the money. I've had it for 6 months and wore it a couple of times but got rid of the motorcycle and now I really can't justify it. It's a beautiful beast and a pleasure to wear but without the bike it will sadly live in the closet. Initially I thought it was too big for me but I was so used to the MF jacket. After a couple of wears I decided it looked and felt great though it could probably fit a 38 as well. A post here with more photos/details from when it arrived from Japan. It's in amazing shape for it's age with the only notable issue being the one missing under-collar snap. It would easily be repairable should you want, just need to open the lining and press a new snap on. Lots of details on this one, leather lined interior gun pocket, talon zips, cotton lining etc. & the throat latch is included.

Measurements

Chest - 21"
Shoulders - 18"
Sleeve length - 24"
Back Length - 25"

Both jackets in San Francisco right now if you want to estimate shipping costs from 94110 and I can meetup if any locals are interested

Though these jackets measure very differently I feel good in each of them. I'm 5'7" ~135lbs.

brokenglass

Familiar Face
Bumping it up! Dropping the price.

Mister Freedom dropped to $500
Vanson dropped to $400

Adding to the listing my Lost Worlds sz 34. It's got talon zips and a satin liner with natural color cotton twill pocket bags. 1 interior snap closure pocket.

$275 net to me

Measurements

Chest - 20.25"
Shoulders - 16.5"
Sleeve length - 25"
Back Length - 24"

Also all 3 jackets are now in LA if someone is local here.

They need to go, make me an offer!

Last edited:

brokenglass

Familiar Face
Mister Freedom SOLD
Lost Worlds SOLD

Still available -

Vanson $400 firm

which is wild... nicest leather I've handled.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21