Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS/T: Sawyer of Napa Shearling Coat Size 40

Craig from Craigslist

One of the Regulars
eBay link:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/155138008048

More photos on the eBay posting, but I'm selling (or possibly looking to trade) this Sawyer of Napa shearling coat. I love these coats from Sawyer and this is the only one I've seen with this natural/caramel color looking fur. Mainly selling because it's just too big on me. Excellent condition especially considering the material. No noticeable stains or scuffs to the suede. The size tag is really hard to read, but I think it says 40 and the measurements which you can also see on eBay corroborate that imo. I also note this in the eBay post but the one thing that's kind of peculiar about this coat is that it's Made in Canada when I thought these were exclusively MiUSA before shipping production overseas.

On the bay I'm looking for $350 OBO but I'm willing to take offers from folks here and probably give a discount especially if shipping is within the CONUS.

Alternatively, I'd be open to a trade for a similar-but-different styled coat in a size 38, something a bit shorter like a ranch coat. I'm not super picky about brands but ideally it's of a similar quality. For some ideas on the style, think something like this shearling-lined ranch coat from LVC.

Thanks and let me know if you have any questions about anything not covered by the eBay posting.

Edit: I want to note that this brand was often seen in higher-end department stores like Saks 5th Avenue or Bloomingdale's which on one hand makes it the definition of a Mall Jacket but on the other hand it's apparently nice enough to get a reproduction from Lost Worlds.

1661708503307.png

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider