Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: The Real McCoy's Mobster Jacket, Size 40, Gently Worn

lina

Practically Family
Thanks for posting those pics. Jacket looks great! I could tell that it runs a little large for a 40, but probably not large enough for me..

But the pictures raise another question: what boots are those?!

FRANK PUNCHES

One of the Regulars
Thanks for posting those pics. Jacket looks great! I could tell that it runs a little large for a 40, but probably not large enough for me..

But the pictures raise another question: what boots are those?!

Those are Rolling Dub Trio Roots 10"! Comfy boots!

FRANK PUNCHES

One of the Regulars
The jacket looks pretty damn good on you. A little big at the waist maybe?

Yeah they fit pretty well aside from the waist, it's 2-3" too large for me there. Got annoying sitting when I was in my car. Picked up Toys McCoy's version which is quite a bit trimmer in the waist and that's my favorite jacket!

lina

Practically Family
Yeah they fit pretty well aside from the waist, it's 2-3" too large for me there. Got annoying sitting when I was in my car. Picked up Toys McCoy's version which is quite a bit trimmer in the waist and that's my favorite jacket!
Hmm, so Toys McCoy has their own version of the “Mobster Jacket”?

FRANK PUNCHES

One of the Regulars
Hmm, so Toys McCoy has their own version of the “Mobster Jacket”?
Yeah, Toys' version (also size 40) is slightly different. It has slightly longer sleeves with higher armholes, shorter body and tighter waist, snap cuffs, no diagonal stitching from the handwarmer pockets to zipper, cotton lining, and I think the leather is chrome/combination tanned instead of veg tanned like RMC. Toys fits me much better but I prefer RMC's Shinki.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21