Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: The Real McCoy's Rough Out Leather Western Jacket, Size 40

Thon Maker

One of the Regulars
Size 40

Brand new, never worn

$1,100 OBO

Length: 25"
Shoulders: 18.5"
Chest: 42.5"
Sleeve: 24.5"

Attachments

• IMG-2647.jpg
    IMG-2647.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 253
  • IMG-2648.jpg
    IMG-2648.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 267
Last edited:

Xavier WT

New in Town
I have that jacket and it's amazingly good. You'll make one happy buyer!

BTW I'm typically sizing up to 42 in RMC but this jacket style works best on my at size 40.

Thon Maker

One of the Regulars
It's a fantastic jacket, unfortunately my wife thinks I should downsize my collection to buy a house so alas. A 40 does fit a bit roomy for sure, I think it's a perfect fit on me at 6'0" 190.

Xavier WT

New in Town
It's a fantastic jacket, unfortunately my wife thinks I should downsize my collection to buy a house so alas. A 40 does fit a bit roomy for sure, I think it's a perfect fit on me at 6'0" 190.

I'm 5'10'' ish and 185, so slightly stockier $& shorter than you but not to a point where we'd fit significantly different clothes. I agree it's slightly roomy, especially in the shoulders and biceps. That's precisely why it works for me though because if it was smaller I wouldn't move around comfortably. I can snap it up without issue despite that I don't really do it.

Best of luck in buying a house! Houses are expensive to get and care for but I consider mine to be very much worth it.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana