Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Tony Nowak Striated Shrunken Lamb Raiders Leather HERO Ford Sized $800 MINT!!!

Returningson

New in Town
Tony Nowak Originals Striated Shrunken Lamb Raiders HERO Leather Jacket

Constructed by Tony Nowak himself

Based off of the screen used jacket he had in his possession

Complete with Signed Certificate and Garment Bag As well As Striated Photo Print

HERO FORD SIZED

This jacket was constructed by Tony Nowak himself and his master artisans at Nowak Originals in late August of 2008. The leather is his signature striated shrunken lambskin (one of his earlier batches of skins with the striations). This is an EXACT CARBON COPY (no alterations, changes or additions) with Tony’s own distressing scheme. This jacket was a special request leather and cost $1,100 at the time. Only a limited number of these jackets with these skins were made.

Comes with the hand signed and dated certificate (#517, which is stitched inside the inner pocket lining) by Tony Nowak as well as the linen garment bag with distressed striated shrunken lamb NOWAK Logo patch (cut from the exact same batch of skin the jacket was made from).

This jacket is MINT. Unworn, never left the house condition. This copy is the same copy the people over at Bill Kelso used to pattern replicate their jacket. The jacket has been stored on a deluxe suit hanger in an Acid Free, Breathable backed garment bag in a cooled environment. Its mint, completely unworn. I cannot stress this enough.

Sizings (Measurements):
A->B Front Wind Flap 23.5 inches (59.5cm) with Collarstand (1:1 Original HF)
C->D Chest Across 22.0 inches (56cm) (1:1 Original HF)
E->F Bottom Across 21.0 inches (53cm) (1:1 Original HF)
G->H Each Shoulder 7.5 inches (19cm) (1:1 Original HF)
I->J Back Height 23.25~ inches (59cm) without Collarstand (1:1 Original HF)
K->L Back Across 20 inches (51cm) (1:1 Original HF)
M->N Sleeve Length 25 inches (1:1 Original HF)

$800 plus shipping via PAYPAL GIFTED (OR BUYER ADDS 4% ON TOP OF THE ORIGINAL PAYMENT).

I have had numerous transactions on this forum as well as others (filmjackets, styleforum under the same user name as well as having 100% positive feedback on eBay as mooresales10.

Jacket will ship very safely and securely packed via USPS Priority Mail with partial insurance as well as delivery confirmation (tracking). Shipping, at most, will be like $15 or so. I usually ship same day as payment received.

For international parcels, the shipping will be calculated based on your location. Message me for a quote.

The reason im selling is that I have three other Nowaks and I just want to branch out into other things. I AM NOT LOOKING FOR ANY TRADES. Sorry, I just have all the gear I need. And the price is FIRM.

Pictures of actual jacket for sale
(some links you have to click)

DSC05354.jpg

DSC05360.jpg

DSC05357.jpg

DSC05355.jpg

DSC05356.jpg

DSC05358.jpg

Pic of Lining (pristine)
http://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i365/Travmax11/DSC05408.jpg

Close up of Leather Nowak Logo patch
http://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i365/Travmax11/DSC05416.jpg

DSC05802.jpg

DSC05809.jpg

DSC05810.jpg

I am also willing to work out a payment plan. PM me for details!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner