Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Two pairs of Allen Edmonds

anon`

One Too Many
For your consideration, two pairs of Allen Edmonds. Over the years I've acquired several and I find that I just don't wear these ones any longer. I'd like to send them off to a good home.

Up first, a pair of Cortlands, in brown. Size 9.5EEE. Yes, EEE. If you need this width and know it, great! If not, consider: they fit very, very similar to a size 10.5D from Allen Edmonds, if a wee bit smaller. A photo, for your viewing pleasure, too huge to actually put in the body of this message. As you can see, they could stand to be polished, but are otherwise in good shape. The left shoe has a small area of discoloration (on the dark side) just behind the toe cap from a particularly vicious rainstorm some years ago, but it's not particularly noticeable. Asking $60, shipped.

Second, a pair of black Birminghams, size 10.5D. Photo here. An interesting wing-tip Oxford with broguing along the edges of each layer, but not the toe. Asking $35, shipped, for this pair, thanks to one major caveat: they need to be resoled. You might be able to fake it with a half sole, but I've walked the left shoe all the way down to the cork. I can take a photo if you like, but the bottom line is that they need some work.

Quoted shipping to CONUS only. I'll gladly ship overseas, as well, but shipping will reflect actual costs.

I hope that someone here takes a fancy to these!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner