Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: Viberg 2030 last, Size 9.5, Chromexcel colour #8

DDtrash

New in Town
For sale is a used pair of Viberg service boots in the 2030 last in Viberg size 9.5. These are approximately 2 years old.

These boots were purchased at Rivet and Hide in London and are in good overall condition. The leather has been cleaned and treated with Venetian leather balm. You could of course choose to not treat them going forward and go for more of the original patina type colour. The Venetian balm when buffed will give a slight shine as displayed on these boots currently.

The boots have not been resoled and are still on the original Dainite sole and heel. The heel is starting to wear on the outside edge which is hopefully shown on the photographs.

I no longer have the original box for these boots.

The boots when packaged weight 2.4kg and as such shipping costs are not the cheapest. UK postage will be £7.50, European postage will be £25 and US postage will be £40.

New these cost 865 USD or £687.

Looking for 441 USD / £350 with shipping on top.

Lovely boots just don't get enough wear and other boots get used preferentially. Any questions please feel free to get in touch.

Please be aware that I can't post these till 2nd May as I am away from home working. I am UK based but work in Norway so if any of my Norwegian friends fancy these than I can fly them over and post them internally within Norway to help the import duty situation. Viberg.jpg Viberg 9.jpg Viberg 8.jpg Viberg 7.jpg Viberg 6.jpg Viberg 5.jpg Viberg 4.jpg Viberg 3.jpg Viberg 2.jpg Viberg 1.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo