Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: VS Blue Smoke 7 1/2

Not-Bogart13

Call Me a Cab
I'm pretty much in tears over selling this one, but times are very tight and I have to trim the fat. Despite my love for this hat, it is the least worn in my current collection (maybe once a year since I've owned it). :confused: I have agonized over selling this hat for a long time, and finances are forcing my hand at last. I hope somebody here can give it a good home.

5103564686_f8b9e4cedb_z.jpg

5102972535_3730e70d47_z.jpg

More photos (and more stuff I'm selling) here; http://www.flickr.com/photos/27810273@N04/sets/72157624002747404/

As mentioned, it's hardly worn at all. Blue Smoke felt, black ribbon. Very soft felt, hardly any stiffener at all. No sharp creases, so it should reshape easily if desired. 2 3/4 inch brim. The crown is currently 5 inches in front as bashed, but it's open height would be slightly over 5 1/2 inches.

Hoping for $275 + shipping to U.S. or Canada. Plain box only (sorry).

tortswon

Practically Family
I have seen this hat and it is beautiful! If it were my size, it wouldn't be here anymore. Plus you have a seller who is honest and reliable. Somebody buy this hat! And Merry Christmas!

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
I just bought it. In a weird random coincidence, this is the third hat I've bought from you in the last 18 months. I guess it's a sign of the economic times that it was still available when I found it. If you decide to part with any more VS hats in the future, just send me a PM.

Not-Bogart13

Call Me a Cab
I thought I recognized that name! That blocked info thing sounds like a royal pain in the petootie. Parting with this VS was very hard. I mean, like, typed an ad three or four times in the last year only to change my mind kind of hard. I'm glad a lounger got it. I hope to never sell another, but... one never knows.

Blackthorn

I'll Lock Up
I'm truly sorry for the hardship that's forcing this sale, Not-Bogart. I'm glad to be getting this fine hat, but not for the reason behind it. I'm leaving on a trip now and won't be back til Thursday night, so if you contact me, I'm not ignoring you, just not near any computers til then.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner