Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS Wesco Boss,,Anderson Bean full quill ostrich,,Ariat

Richbear

Familiar Face
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg Wesco Boss for sale I have worn about these 9 times, size 10d,, been sitting in my smoke free closet for 1 1/2 years. These have cat scratches on the toes and a few on the uppers. My cat Cookie used them for a scratching post but I caught him before he totally destroyed them. Hardly any actual wear on them at all, these suck to ride my bike with, my foot gets caught between my shifter and foot peg. $225 obo.
Next up is a brand new pair of Anderson Bean full quill ostrich boots,, 10d worn from the store to my truck and then to my house, used but basically new. One of the pull tabs has some thread that is coming loose,, bought these in Texas and too much trouble to send them back. Paid almost $500 for them so asking $250 for them obo.
Last up is a pair of Ariat's, very nice boots but not my style, neither are the Beans. These are brand new have been tried on in my house but never worn other than on carpet, selling these as new. $125 obo. All prices include shipping in the Conus. No international shipping, paypal accepted or postal money order only. You may call me if you need to for more questions,,,
606-312-1478, this is my cell.

Richbear

Familiar Face
If those AB's were a 12D, I'd be all over them. Great boots for an incredible price!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I'll break out the leather stretcher lol! These AB's are the most comfortable boots I've ever had on but just not digging the ostrich these days.

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Some very nice offerings there for great prices. We're not close on size (12-13 in my case) but in your experance do the Wesco's run true or a bit large or small than average? Also is there much arch in those pull on Wesco's? Interested in possibly obtaining a pair, just haven't been able to ask someone with personal experance. Welcome to FL by the way!

grumpmeister

New in Town
I'll break out the leather stretcher lol! These AB's are the most comfortable boots I've ever had on but just not digging the ostrich these days.

Bummer. I have a cognac pair of full quill AB's, and I have to force myself not to wear them every day. Extremely comfy and ostrich is tough but supple. Get a lot of compliments on them as well. Good luck with the sale!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Richbear

Familiar Face
Some very nice offerings there for great prices. We're not close on size (12-13 in my case) but in your experance do the Wesco's run true or a bit large or small than average? Also is there much arch in those pull on Wesco's? Interested in possibly obtaining a pair, just haven't been able to ask someone with personal experance. Welcome to FL by the way!
Hey AeroFan, the Wesco's run pretty true to size, Not great to wear for long periods of time, heavy but built like a tank. I worked in their lineman boots for years, at least 20, and they are awesome, great for climbing poles. Like any other fine leather product you really have to put the time in to break em in. Thanks for the welcome and hope you get a chance to try the Wesco's.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner