Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FS: White’s Lace to Toe Smokejumpers 8” 10D Black CXL

bretron

Call Me a Cab
I very hesitantly post this ad as I swore I’d never sell them but they’ve sat in my closet unworn for over a year now so that tells me all I need to know.

A buddy of mine professionally resoled them using Dr Soles white cork half soles and heels. I asked for a slightly higher heel than stock.

The leather is in no way the same as what White’s offers today. This cxl is much much more robust. Trust me.

They’re worn with love.

Purchased from Baker’s back in 2009 as an MTO makeup with the following specs:
-White’s Boots Smokejumper
-Lace-to-toe toe pattern
- 8” height
-Black Chromexcel
-Brown leather lined
-Brass eyelets and speedhooks
- Size 10D (I’m a Brannock 10D and these fit perfectly which is weird because semidress in same size are way too big. It may be because of the high shafts. So I’d say these should work for Brannock 10 or 10.5)

I have been out of the used boot market for awhile and returning the prices are kinda all over the place so I’m a little unsure how to best price them, but will start at $375/shipped CONUS. Shipping is going to be high given their hefty weight.

If I’m able to clear anything else out of my closet I will pull this listing as I have weird sentimental attachment to them lol- they were my first kool guy boots. I researched the sh*t out of them before ordering, and most of the info was in Japanese
IMG_1591.jpeg
IMG_1590.jpeg
IMG_1592.jpeg
IMG_1593.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_1594.jpeg
    IMG_1594.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 35

lina

Practically Family
Negative, just celastic. And thanks for the compliment! They’re on the standard smokejumper last, whatever it is numbered I forget lol.
In my experience the SJ toebox fits noticeably tighter than the SD/55, which helps explain your sense of sizing with these I expect.

Leather looks good!

bretron

Call Me a Cab
Priced at $320. Only worn around the house after the resole…

More pics as follows- sorry they’re sideways:
IMG_1697.jpeg IMG_1696.jpeg IMG_1694.jpeg IMG_1690.jpeg IMG_1693.jpeg IMG_1689.jpeg

bretron

Call Me a Cab
A few tire kickers here and there, but still fs. First $275 pp f&f (or add 4%) gets them delivered to their door.

This is my final price drop, will just have to store in my garage if they don’t sell lol

bretron

Call Me a Cab
Responded to.

Willing to ship internationally at buyer’s expense. Shipping would be usps international priority. I can fit them in a large flat rate box @$90something. Would charge $100 and refund any overpayment

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner