Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

FT: Canadian Stetson Homburg Black 7 1/4 Extra Long Oval 1950's Like New

Landman

One Too Many
I recently bought the hat below hoping it would fit me since it is an Extra Long Oval but unfortunately it won't. The hat is beautiful and my pictures don't do it justice. It is a deep dark black and appears to have never been worn. The leather sweat band is nice and supple. The felt crown is soft and can be easily creased by hand. I can't find any moth bites or imperfections on the hat. The only thing I can see wrong with it is the size tag behind the inside bow has been torn off. There is still some remnants of it behind the bow and sweat band. It looks like it was black with gold foil around the edges. The hat box has seen better days but still protects the hat. The hat is a Canadian made Stetson Homburg in 7 1/4 Extra Long Oval with a wind trolley. I'm guessing it was made in the early 50's but I can't find any dates anywhere. I would like to trade it for something in a 7 3/8 or 7 1/2. My actual size is 7 3/8 Long Oval so I can usually get away with a 3/8 or 1/2. I would prefer to trade it for something in an Open Road style. Thanks for looking.

Stetson_Homburg_105a.jpg

Stetson_Homburg_113a.jpg

Stetson_Homburg_112a.jpg

Stetson_Homburg_106a.jpg

Stetson_Homburg_107a.jpg

Stetson_Homburg_108a.jpg

Stetson_Homburg_109a.jpg

Landman

One Too Many
Since I haven't received any trade offers yet I would also consider selling the hat. Feel free to make me an offer. If nobody has any interest in it I will probably list it on EBay. If you like Homburgs you will be very pleased with this one. Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran