Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

G&B -"Try On"- A-2, Pics, Opinion

Edward

Bartender
Looks spot on to me. The jacket length looks right to me, though I would suggest it would look better with a higher waisted pair of jeans - those look like modern, low-waisted hip hugger types to me? Which can give the illusion that a well proportioned A2 is "short"....

leopardstyle

One of the Regulars
Thanks John,
Yep I'll get those pics up as soon as I get the jacket. I like G&B. The thing i like about them is that they are quality and also a bit unique. I totally respect the more exact repros, I also think there is a place for high quality jackets that carve out their own identity.

The schedule as of now from G&B, is to get the jacket around the end of the month.

leopardstyle

One of the Regulars
Edward, I see what you are saying, that's a good point I hadn't thought of. They are lower rise jeans. Unfortunately for me the way my body is shaped, no matter how high rise the jeans are they always sit lower in me. Other wise I feel like I'm wearing my jeans above my belly botton, which feels weird for my body. Still your insight about this is much appreciated and changes the way I think about fit.

Phantomfixer

Practically Family
Leopard,

Two weeks...looking forward to it... I almost always grab my G&B or Cockpit when heading out the door; my ELC is a fair weather jacket...One day I might post a pick of my favorite mall A-2 :eeek:

J

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn