Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Gap Leather Trucker 42-44ish

TooManyHatsOnlyOneHead

Call Me a Cab
Testing the interest on this as I know there's some fans of this particular line. 1990's Gap.

It's hard to describe the color, but a cross between a dark tan with some notes of russet. There's like 10 shades of brown in this thing. Leather is pull up, waxy, and will change color as you apply pressure, gets scuffs, etc. You usually see the darker brown in these which I also have. This leather is different. Much thicker, oily, very premium feeling.

It doesn't quite fit me how I like and since I've got a ton other jackets to wear, I know this is going to get pushed to the back of the closet as time goes on. It's tagged an XL. I shrunk it a little bit with a couple washes (mostly to get out cologne smell) and a good amount of time in the dryer. The liner has a couple tears and fraying but nothing that will be problematic if you're careful or just patch up (see pics).

P2P smidge over 23
Shoulder 20
Back smidge under 24 and about 1 inch front drop
Sleeve length 23 1/4 (doesn't feel short though because I think the bigger shoulders. see mirror pic for where it hits me. I'm 6'0 for reference)
Bottom smidge over 21

$140 PPFF, Conus shipping included.

I'm on the hunt for probably a Large in this jacket if someone wants to trade or I'll gladly pay more what I'm trying to sell this one for if you have one. Other option is to get it altered, but wanted to see if someone would have a better fit for it here.

m0PQEGL.jpg
SwjwibQ.jpg
JSXYqhw.jpg
oZrc7pT.jpg
wD21YuT.jpg

RhOSSCk.jpg
6LPDQ41.jpg
dYDwn4N.jpg
vQgmfrE.jpg
QqZilGi.jpg

wYpHifm.jpg

Forum statistics