Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

GARAGE SALE JULY 10th

Forgotten Man

One Too Many
Howdy, just lettin' ya know that ol' Forgotten Man (That's me) is openin' his Garage up to off some items I haven't worn, used, appreciated in a long time!

Gotta clear up some space and make things happen... can't use everything I have and may as well send some down the road to others who'll enjoy it as much as I have.

Place: The Garage in the Alley at 350 Altavista in Monrovia CA.

Time: 8am to 5pm

What to expect to see: Vintage clothes, small appliances, odds and ends of most kinds.

Resonable prices to be had and resonable items to be sold.

Come on out, it shall be enjoyable.

Forgotten Man

One Too Many
Well, there's plenty things left... haven't sold anything yet!

Sorry to those who do not live within the So Cal area, let a lone the US. I hope to have a good sale, I need to move stuff out, I'm becoming some what of a minimalist so to speak.

Forgotten Man

One Too Many
Just for the record:

My real address is in the charming City of Monrovia; founded in 1887 and along historic Rout 66. I'm just north of Huntington Dr. (66) and will be offering old items as well as interesting and unique pieces. Some model rail road HO scale stuff and some radio items, some appliances and vintage clothing.

I really want to move this stuff out so I can just be rid of the extra stuff I don't need... really, so be sure of yous who are in the area to come on down and check out the goods. Now, I will have most of the stuff for sale out side of the garage... Most of the contents of the garage it's self will be NFS.

Forgotten Man

One Too Many
Ok, to give yous all an idea of what to expect.

Guys, there will be neck ties-20s-50s and there will be some shirts, suits and seperates! Large sizes!

There will be some home furnishings such as desk lamps and maybe a fan and a radio or two.

This is going to be a fun sale! Hope some of the So Cal people can make it!

If anyone needs my address, just PM me, do not want to post my address for the whole world to see. :eek:

Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo